Monday, September 19, 2016

Style For Less:

♦•Crisscross Crop Top•♦


Hey beauties, I'm back with another Style For Less!

So this summer I saw a lot of these tops becoming very popular and they're so cute but I've seen them go up to $24+ on websites like Missguided, Tobi, etc. Now as you may already know my blog is all about beauty for less. I really don't believe in spending more than $13 on a shirt, it'd have to be a really nice top for me to spend so much (and even $13 is pushing it).

One day while I was browsing around online I came across this website called Zaful.com and I'm so glad I stumbled across this little website. Now don't get me wrong, it looked kinda sketchy because none of the pictures were originals. They were all Tumblr-esque images, stuff I see on other fashion pages. I decided to take the risk and I ordered this top along with a cute little swimsuit.

After making my first purchase I started feeling slightly nervous because the last time I bought something from a weird website like this they sent me the ugliest dress made of dollar store material. It was truly traumatizing.

Let me tell you, I was not at all disappointed with my purchase from Zaful. For one, the top was only $11.49! The material definitely  didn't look like dollar store material and I swear it's just as good as anything you'd get off these other expensive-for-no-reason stores.


Me Styling My Top From Zaful
I don't know much about their other stuff but I can vouch for this top. I will definitely be purchasing from them again and I will most definitely keep you all posted! Hope you all enjoyed this new Style For Less

Link to the top:
http://www.zaful.com/lace-up-pure-color-cami-crop-top-p_183248.html

Thank youuu,
K. Mauve♥

No comments:

Post a Comment