Wednesday, September 28, 2016

OOTD: Casual Summer Breeze

OOTD: Somewhere Between Summer & Autumn

Hi there my loves, I hope you're all having a wonderful day!


On this day I had taken a trip down to Philly to visit The Magic Gardens and it was a pretty windy day but the sun was out and shining bright as ever. At this point it was still summer but it was the perfect weather to wear my mauve bomber jacket from Forever21. I decided to sport a cute black halter top with a pair of light wash jeans and my Thea Nike Air Max in white.

My blog is all about finding beauty for less, so no need to worry because I've got your back!
This is how you could recreate this look easy and simple without spending so much:

Halter top:


ANY old black halter top (even one made from old leggings) will do! If you don't have one, no worries, you can find them easily anywhere for as little as $3.

Link to halter below-
>https://www.amazon.com/Black-Woman-String-Neck-Halter/dp/B00TAEDT5A

Jeans:

In reality any solid colored jeans would work but I prefer the lightwash look because it just compliments the shoes nicely. I like to wear mine with the bottoms folded up but that part is completely optional and is all about preference. Jeans nowadays are expensive but luckily F21 doesn't overcharge for no reason which is why I enjoy shopping there myself.

Link to Light wash jeans:
$15 (F21)
$24.90 (F21)
$24.90 (F21)
$15 (F21)

Sneakers/Shoes:




Honestly any old white shoes are fine, they don't have to be $90 and they can even be an off color white. Whatever sneakers you have lying around in your closet you can wear with this outfit. If you have white vans, white tennis shoes, keds or just off brand white sneakers go ahead and pair them along with this outfit and you'll be absolutely fine!

Bomber Jacket:

Now this last piece is the most important, it's what brings the entire outfit together. I love my bomber jacket and look forward to fall just so I can wear it all over again. I got mine from F21 for $30 which at the time I thought was a bit pricey because I didn't have a job, though now it doesn't seem all that pricey. Everyone has a different situation though or maybe you're just frugal like myself so if that's the case there is a similar one from Missguided going for $16 RIGHT NOW. The link to the bomber jacket in my picture will be down below along with the link to the less expensive version.

$29.90 (F21):
>http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?br=F21&category=outerwear_bomber-jackets&productid=2000236027

$16 (Missguided):
>https://www.missguidedus.com/silky-bomber-jacket-mauve-mauve

Now in this picture I'm wearing my signature handmade rhinestone choker. This part isn't mandatory but a nice piece of jewelry always adds a little something to any look. I decided not to wear any other pieces of jewelry because I feel as though the combination of the bomber jacket and the choker both speak for themselves. I also didn't want to flush out the attention the choker drew to my collarbone by wearing an excessive amount of jewelry (which is never a good idea).

**If you'd like to know more about where I got my choker I'll be going more into detail about that in my next blog post.


Once again, thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Until next time,
K. Mauve♥

No comments:

Post a Comment